After two successful editions we are happy to announce the third edition of the Genome Engineering and Synthetic Biology (GESB) conference. This time it will take place in the beautiful city of Bruges in January 2018!
With 30 confirmed speakers the scientific and technology line-up is nearly full. The following speakers will be present at the congress:
- Prashant Mali (University of California San Diego, US)
- Michael Bassik (Stanford University, Department of Genetics, US)
- Philipp Holliger (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK)
- Emily LeProust (CEO, Twist Bioscience, US)
- Tilmann Bürckstümmer (Head Of Innovation, Horizon Discovery, US)
- Elaine Shapland (Head of Build, Ginkgo Bioworks, US)
- Many more…
The conference will provide opportunities to network during the breaks, poster sessions, the conference dinner and our ‘Meet the Expert’ session!
You can register for this event on the event page.