After creating a new account I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail, what do I do now?
Not receiving a confirmation e-mail is often linked to two causes.
Either the e-mail address you entered is not correct and you made an error. As a result the confirmation e-mail will bounce and you will never receive it.
A second option is that the e-mail got stuck in your spam folder.
Anyhow if that folder is empty or you didn't receive it, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
My payment has failed, what do I do now?
A failed payment can be linked to different causes.
BROWSER - The problem can be linked to the browser you use, or even the browser version. So in first instance we would ask to try in other browser.
FIREWALL - If this doesn't help, we suggest to try to do the registration on another computer in another place. Some firewall settings don't allow people to do payments to unknown suppliers. In some companies that is the case, and this disables the user to finalize a payment.
CREDIT CARD - Last but not least, you should also be aware that some banks have certain suppliers on a black list. As a consequence your bank does not allow you to pay to the supplier. To prevent this, we advise you to get in contact with your bank and ask them to check if our domain is recognised as a trusted supplier.
In the end if these suggestions, don't make a difference , we suggest you send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and so we can look for a solution.
What does the registration fee cover?
The registration fee includes:
- access to the conference sessions
- all conference materials
- welcome coffee and coffee breaks
It does not include:
- conference dinners
- hotels costs
I want to cancel my registration, how does it work?
In case you want to cancel your registration, please send a request to email@example.com.
All notifications received 2 months before the start of the event, get refunded for 100% minus an administrative fee of 50 euro.
All notifications received between 1 and 2 months before the start of the event, get refunded for 50% minus an administrative fee of 50 euro.
Cancellations requests received less than 1 month before the start of the event won't be refunded.
I don't receive e-mail updates
Once you are registered for one of our conferences, you will receive regular e-mail updates. In case you don't receive any updates, this means the e-mails don't find their way to your inbox. This can be caused by different factors:
- Check your spam-folder: It is possible you did receive your e-mails but they got stuck in your spam folder. This means your e-mail client doesn't see our firstname.lastname@example.org account as thrustworthy.
- Confirm our e-mail account in your e-mail clients' whitelist: A whitelist is a record of the e-mail accounts that are valuable and thrustworthy. To prevent problems in receiving e-mails, it is important to add our e-mail account to your client's whitelist.
- Your organization's server settings: In case our e-mails don't get to you, it is plausible that they got blocked by your organization's e-mail server firewall. To prevent this you can ask your IT admin to check if the domain of your e-mail account is not on the server's blacklist.